2. Lots of websites sell adirondack chairs that are made in China or Mexico. Ask them if they make the chairs or just sell them. It makes a difference.
3. Are the seats and backs both rounded for comfort? YES
4. Is it made with select Grade D lumber ( almost the best) that is 95% knot free? Ours are
5. Are all the seat slats shaped (rounded on all four edges) - See the picture above and below.
6. Does the chair have "rear legs" to support the back or is the back held up by the Arms. YES
7. Are the Arms a full 7 1/'2 inches wide or are they narrower?
8. If a piece on your chair is defective and unuseable will they offer replacement parts? YES